Thursday, May 24, 2007

(un)Scheduled Update #2 - Sign-Up, etc...

Hello! This is the second update. Sorry it's a bit late since we had some technical problems earlier. How's everybody? Hope everyone's doing well.

We know you're dying to hear details of the second update, but first we'll be taking this opportunity to introduce ourselves, jr Storm, to you. My name is Jean while my sister and partner in this project is Joan. We're from New York. We got Jun-baited into this whole Arashi fandom. Yeah, just wanted to throw that in there. We'd love to hear how you got into Arashi, too. ^^

Oh, and a disclaimer. I was reminded by this when I paid a visit to Julie's website for Arashi FC...We are not in any way affiliated with Johnny's Entertainment, J-Storm or anyone in Arashi. This is an independent project away from all the big honcho stuff.

All right enough with that...now for the real updates...

***

As we mentioned in the last update, we were working on the sign-up sheet for the project.

Here's some good news...We finally have an official sign-up sheet found in the link below:

http://arashiaroundamerica.wufoo.com/forms/arashi-around-america-signup/

Sign-up ends on May 31, 2007 and there is only a limited amount of spots so check out the link and read the instructions there. Please read the instructions carefully!

For all those who have already expressed that they want to be part of the project, kindly fill out the sign-up form as well and be officially counted. ^^

Our privacy policy can be found here.

***

We're working very hard on the project plan. So hang tight while we put the finishing touches to it. m(_ _)m

***

To coincide with the launch of our sign-up sheet, we'll be promoting the project in the following websites / communities:

1. splatteredjeans.livejournal.com
2. islandarling.vox.com

If you would like to help us promote the sign-up by posting in your website / blog, just let us know beforehand by commenting to this post. That way we can also mention it in the list above.

***

Anyway, for our next update:

- We will let you in on the current number of participants as of May 26, 2007.

- And if anything else comes up...^^;;

Until then! :)

- jr Storm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to help you out in all the ways I can. Please let me know if you need anything to help promote the project. I would love to get some flyer's and stuff out for people to print and give out at cons and concerts. My friend was giving out paper with links and pictures of Arashi that she made for Jrock Revolution.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm Liz! I joined to sign up, and I"m going to try and help in any way I can. Haha, don't worry. I was Jun-baited too! ^_^